|Team Leader - Software Testing |
Job Summary of the Team Leader - Software Testing:
Team leader with Software Testing experience is required to play a key role in the development and execution of product verification and validation for one of our clients in Michigan area. This client is a global player in the filed of mechatronic devices and they are continually developing new and exciting technologies. In this role you will be responsible for project testing strategy and verification matrix. If you are skilled in team building and come along with Software testing experience then this position is well suited to you.
Responsibilities of the Team Leader - Software Testing:
- Work on new testing approaches as per the context of UUT
- Development and execution of product verification and validation by working with project management, test engineers, and quality engineers.
- Create and implement QA Test Plans and testing related SOPs
- Execute on test functionalities before the final release
- Prototype and implement automated testing tools
- Support team members in defect investigation and escalation
Qualifications of the Team Leader - Software Testing:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, mathematics, statistics, engineering, or a related field. Advance degree preferred.
- 3+ years of quality experience in testing activities for all the phases
- 2 years of experience in team leading
- Designing and evaluating tests experience
- Experience with unit testing, test case development, automated regression testing
- Experience with Python, C++/C, MATLAB and Version control.
- Advanced Software Tester related Certification, such as ISTQB Advanced Level is preferred
- Experience in Continuous integration and Agile Scrum development environment is preferred
- R&D development for a regulated industry, such as medical devices is preferred
Compensation of the Team Leader - Software Testing:
Salary Range: 75-105K , depending on experience
Location: Stevensville, MI
Travel: As and when required
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Visa Sponsorship: H1B transfers only. NO OPT/F1 will be considered
Knowledge of the following areas may be helpful:- Software, test, lead, leadership, manage, verification, validation, matrix, QA, Quality, "unit test", "test case", "automated regression", Python, C++/C, MATLAB, "Version control", ISTQB, "Continuous integration", "Agile Scrum" R&D, Research