MUST have a Food science degree
This is with a large international company that operates with a small company mentality. The plant culture is very close knit. Excellent career growth opportunity within the company in both the United States and Europe! This plant in particular currently employees 50 with plans to expand to 250.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Summary: The Head Baker is a functional expert in the art and manufacturing of artisan European-style sourdough flatbread. He or she will train employees in the process in a manufacturing setting. Further responsibilities include formulating and implementing new products.
- Has a passion for making bread!
- Workable knowledge in artisan european-style flatbread.
- MUST have a Food science degree; Masters' would be phenomenal.
- Some form of project management experience is beneficial.
- SQF facility experience would be a plus.
- AIB training preferred; with eventual plans for AIB certification.
This job offers the following
- Outstanding opportunities with an international organization.
- Excellent benefits.
- Opportunity for career advancement.
Are You A Good Fit?
Essential Skills for Success:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize other’s talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. You’re not just “the boss”.
- Achieves results.
Consider This Before Applying:
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?