Live in Paradise! Offices located just 5 miles away from the beach! Our client specializes in manufacture and distribution of printed circuit boards for a variety of applications, including – automotive, industrial, lighting, security systems, and other niche application areas.
The Product Engineer will coordinate with China plant to ensure all our products produced in the plant have high quality at lower production cost and on time delivery. The routine daily work includes quality inspection, technical support, work in process (WIP) status follow up and report, plant audit, trouble shooting etc.
Coordinate with China plants to ensure all our products are to specs
Handle customer complains in a timely and professional manner.
Master PCB technical development trends and knowledge related to job function.
- Bachelor degree or above in chemical/mechanical/ industry engineering.
- MUST have 5+ years of Product Engineering /Technology experiences in PCB manufacturing industry.
- MUST have professional/working knowledge of IPC standard and understanding customer technical requirement in drawing, Gerber file, specification etc and solve any capability and manufacturability problems of printed circuit board.
- Minimum of one year of PCB CAM experience such as Genesis 2000, CAM350, have the capability of doing PCB design rule check.
- Have knowledge and experience in TS16949.
- Experience in DOE and Six Sigma is a plus.
Do not apply for this position if you do not have experience in printed circuit board manufacturing industry.