Add Resume or Login
View All Jobs
Login / Create Profile
Affinity Executive Search
Apply For A Job Today
Create a Profile
Job Seeker FAQ
Get The Talent You Need
Have A Problem? No Problem!
I thought you might be interested in the PCB Designer - Altium REQUIRED job listed at Affinity Executive Search. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://affinitysearch.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02461071
Enter the number in the image to the right
PCB Designer - Altium REQUIRED
$1.00 - $1.00
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
Love your job!
Our client is a well established manufacturer of hardware and software products used in the data center.
They offer a fantastic work environment, exceptional compensation and the best career advancement track record of any company I've ever worked with (this is a 20 year client).
Due to the seemingly never ending growth of the company, they have an immediate need to attract a
PCB Design Engineer
to their team who will
- Drive evolution of corporate PCB design standards by keeping current on underlying PCB materials technology, fabrication and assembly processes and their application in new products.
- Conduct design feasibility studies to identify layout-related trade-offs on packaging, cost, manufacturing and system performance for the engineering design team.
- Understand regulatory requirements and work with electrical design and compliance engineers to meet applicable standards, including FCC, UL and IEC.
- Own the responsibility of final design packages which include output file checks and the generation of fabrication and assembly documentation.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Expertise using Altium
- Proven PCB designer with experience in high voltage analog design, low voltage sensor signals and high speed digital design.
- Familiar with impedance controlled circuits, layer stack-up trade-offs and panel optimization.
- Ability to implement PCB design constraints driven from lists or schematics.
- Must have actual DFM/DFT experience including the ability to make compromises between manufacturability, test and electrical requirements.
- Up-to-date knowledge of IPC standards and their application.
- Ability to identify and resolve mechanical issues as related to PCB design.
- Experience creating library components and managing libraries including 3D models of parts and PCBs to support accurate mechanical integration.
- Must have a solid understanding of basic electronic circuitry and basic electromagnetics.