Operating Room Registered Nurse (RN)
Ft. Collins, CO
Paid Relocation / Signing Bonus
We are seeking an Operating Room Nurse / Scrub / Circulating RN / Night / Weekend to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
Provides direct patient care using the nursing process in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice and with the policies, values, and mission of the organization.
- Plans, implements, and evaluates patient care plans based on patient assessment to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and spiritual/psychosocial support needs
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides patient/family education appropriate to age,culture, condition, and circumstances.
- Effectively delegates patient care to ancillary personnel.
- May precept student nurses and new hires.
- 6 months nursing experience
- State licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Graduate of an accredited Registered/Professional Nursing program if less than 3 years' experience
- BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred