This beautiful Georgia city is located 3 hours southeast of Atlanta and 1 1/2 hours west of Savannah, GA.
We are looking for the new hire to start January 2019.
What this position involves and qualifications:
* Direct patient care, both for Acute common conditions and chronic disease.
* Leadership and mentoring of clinical staff.
* Must be able to see ages 2 and older.
* Physician will be treating both family members and employees of the company. Workman's comp and DOT physicals will also be a part of the daily routine.
* BC in Primary care specialty,
* Should be experienced using EMR.
* Family medicine background is ideal.
* Would ideally like to have someone with at least 2 years post residency experience.
Hours Per Week: 28, Mon-Fri, No weekends or call
Benefits: possible sign on bonus. While this is a part time role, you are eligible for full time benefits to include medical, dental, vision, CME, PTO, 401k . Since this is a part time opportunity the pay is in the rage of $ 100-110/ hour
What makes this an opportunity to consider:
- Practice evidence based medicine where you are not paid for production
- Bottom line is measured by the quality of patient care
- A work life balance that is not just promised
- A collaborative approach with a focus on each individual patient
- Practice in a supportive, collaborative environment
- Less paperwork and administration time
- Ability to tap into a national clinical information infrastructure
Unlike more traditional healthcare settings, our client's team members have the freedom to spend more time with their patients, while working alongside them every day. It’s a forward-thinking approach that allows them to provide best-in-class services, fostering stronger patient engagement and delivering higher-value programs that have a profound and positive impact on millions of lives.
Our client values open communication, knowledge sharing, and new ideas. Theirs is a culture that never accepts the status quo, and by joining the team, you will experience it firsthand.
To learn more about this unique opportunity, please email your resume to us along with best days and times to reach you.