$70-80K + 10% bonus
Our food manufacturing client is looking to add a Maintenance Supervisor to their team in Columbus, NE. This Supervisor will be responsible for managing all building and equipment maintenance programs including preventative maintenance.
- Implement the maintenance throughout the facility including: building, grounds and equipment.
- Take inventory of spare parts and storage area.
- Lead maintenance personnel to improve the level of performance.
- Coordinate with other functional areas to identify and solve problems, improving plant productivity.
- Complete safety and regulatory programs to assure long term safe operations of the facility.
- Provide awareness of new technology that will improve plant performance.
- Assist Maintenance Manager on equipment and process changes as needed.
- Able to lift 50 pounds daily.
- High School degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ year’s industrial maintenance experience.
- 2+ year’s supervisory experience in a food manufacturing facility.
- Exposure to manufacturing environment, including mechanical parts and vibration.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible Spending options
- Health Savings Account options
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings plan with generous company match
Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Technician, Building Maintenance, Maintenance Manager, equipment maintenance