RN / ICU Nurse / Nights / Paid Relocation / Signing Bonus
3 Positions Available
Paid Relocation + Signing Bonus + Overtime Available
Glenwood Springs, CO
We are looking for experienced ICU RN's to fill our 2 full-time night positions available in our 14-bed critical care unit. We are a Level III Trauma Center with a full range of physician specialties including cardiac surgery. Range of patients includes all ages from pediatric to geriatric, and all kinds of medical, surgical, neuro, cardiac and others needing critical care.
- Current Colorado RN license or ability to obtain
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications (American Heart Association)
- Minimum of 2 years RN ICU experience
- Must be willing to cross-train to pediatrics, care for intermediate care patients and float to Med/Surg.
- Positive attitude and flexible personality a must.
Located between Aspen and Vail on the Colorado River, Glenwood Springs is a mecca for skiing, snowboarding, rafting, kayaking, fishing, mountain climbing, ice or rock climbing, camping and just enjoying our beautiful mountains. We also have the largest hot springs pool in the world. Hospital offers exceptional benefits, including a robust health and dental plan; vision and life insurance; defined contribution pension plan; 403(b); generous accrual of vacation/sick days; relocation assistance and many more perks.