Love your job! Live in Paradise! (unless you don't like year round beach weather)
Our client is located just 5 miles away from Hollywood Beach. If you don't already know, Florida offers everything
- no state income tax!
- low state property taxes (with annual increases capped at 3% by law)
- any day you're not working is like being on vacation
- the cost of living is famously low
- year round access to theme parks (like disney world), world famous beaches, parks, dining, entertainment, water sports etc...
A global manufacturer and distributor of printed circuit boards. Financial healthy, growing. Fantastic work environment, salary, benefits, and career advancement potential.
Right now, due to their rapid growth, there is an immediate need to attract a Financial Analyst who will
- Manage the automation of their systems.
- Be responsible for the implementation of Sage X3
- Work directly with sales, CSM, and accounting to find opportunities for process improvement and automation.
- Use Enterprise Resource Planning ( ERP ) tools, particularly Sage X3 and Crystal reporting.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define existing business processes, requirements, and systems goals.
- Perform analysis on which business processes should be improved and identify the processes that can be automated.
- Lead and deliver the business applications related projects and ensure clear communication on delivery dates and timelines.
- Analyze and review software capabilities.
- Ensure that the actual test mirrors the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) outlined and determine whether modifications need to be made.
- Design and document new programs as well as enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing software.
- Performs general administration of the ERP system after implementation
- US Citizen or Greencard
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS or relevant business experience
- Expertise in Sage X3
- 5+ years of experience as a business systems analyst or ERP administrator
- Ability to travel extensively
- Knowledge of IQMS is a plus.