Add Resume or Login
View All Jobs
Login / Create Profile
Affinity Executive Search
Apply For A Job Today
Create a Profile
Job Seeker FAQ
Get The Talent You Need
Have A Problem? No Problem!
I thought you might be interested in the Electrical Engineer - Underground Construction job listed at Affinity Executive Search. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://affinitysearch.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02636962
Enter the number in the image to the right
Electrical Engineer - Underground Construction
$1.00 - $1.00
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
Love your job!
Live in an area famed for it's high quality of life and low cost of living! (near Stillwater Oklahoma)
Our client a leader in the development of machine controls, Horizontal Directional Drill (HDD) guidance and utility locating tools for the underground construction industry.
Their engineers provide the innovative drive for best-in-class products applying control algorithms, HIL/SIL tools, electromagnetic field theory, radar technologies, wireless communication schemes and robust embedded system design to create solutions that can withstand the harsh environments of our industry.
Basically, they are bringing the 21st century to the construction industry.
This company offers an exceptional work environment, salary, benefits (including relocation), and continuous career advancement potential.
Due to the sustained growth of their business, we have been asked to help them find a talented Electrical Engineer who will
work closely with the Research, Development and Engineering Team to design, develop and maintain machine controls, electronic locating, tracking, and guidance systems.
Develop, debug and/or improve electronic designs for embedded controls, displays, and communication applications in the underground construction market.
Participate in the definition and specification of new products.
Collect and analyze technical information from a variety of sources
Develop design concepts for circuits and systems, involving analog and digital design techniques and interface sensors with microcontrollers/microprocessors
Develop design concepts using firmware design techniques
Develop and de-bug circuit prototypes to demonstrate compliance with specifications
Define measurement techniques, tuning procedures, and special test fixtures for production use
Prepare production documentation including schematics, wiring diagrams and firmware flow diagrams
• US Citizenship or Permanent Resident status.
• Ability to live and work in Oklahoma (relocation assistance is available).
• Relevant industry experience in analog & digital circuit design and component selection.
• Experience in the selection and use of 8, 16, and 32 bit microcontrollers and microprocessors.
• Experience in low-power electronics and power supply design.
• Experience in C / C++ programming language, data structure and/or object-oriented design.
• Experience with communications protocols including RS-232, SPI, I2C
• Knowledge of EMC/EMI design requirements.
• Knowledge of simulation tools like MathWorks MatLab, Simulink, Stateflow, and Embedded Coder.
• Knowledge of Embedded Operating Systems (OS) like Linux, iOS, Windows, etc.