Multinational, publicly traded Food and Beverage Company, based in the greater Chicago area is seeking an EHS Manager to lead and manage two local facilities. This is a significant and well-supported initiative offering a unique opportunity to make an impact on the organization.
Requirements to be met for consideration:
- Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Engineering/Science, Occupational Safety and Health, or directly related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing EHS programs at a production facility. Food industry a plus.
- Strong knowledge of OSHA regulations: loto, machine guarding, accident investigation and safety training methods, etc.
- Strong knowledge of EPA regulations: wastewater, storm water, air permits and RCRA.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Implementing, managing and executing tasks related to EHS programs and compliance
- Working collaboratively with site and corporate resource in support of EHS; planning, training, permitting, etc.
- Driving culture change, engaging all employees in compliance, building rapport on the plants floor, influencing leadership on the path to improving compliance performance.
- Lead sustainability program
- Audit processes and systems for compliance
- Comfortable splitting time (50/50) between two locations in the Chicago area
This position is not eligible for work visa sponsorship. Applicants must possess unrestricted US work authorization.
If you meet the requirements for this position and would like to learn more, please contact me to discuss further.