Want to be part of a technology team that’s working on some of the most intriguing big Data projects? This includes fraud detection and anti-money laundering, recommendation engines, customer propensity models, risk ranking, customer segmentation, and more. Join a professional services team working on a variety of challenging projects across a number of interesting problem domains.
Here’s the quick take on company culture:
- Small professional services company operating independently with large company stability provided by highly successful parent company.
- Ability to make an impact and help steer and grow this rapidly growing company.
- Collaborative, team-focused culture built to do world-class work and be recognized for your contribution to excellence.
- Work with like-minded colleagues who are as passionate as you about data science and technology.
We’re looking for Big Data professionals like you who are about one to two years into their career who want to be challenged to accelerate their careers by working on some of the most challenging projects on the planet. You’ll get consistent exposure to a wide-variety of different domains which means consistently interesting work while you build a solid Big Data career foundation rarely found elsewhere.
A background similar to the following is the ideal platform for you to make an immediate contribution to our work as we provide further education, training and mentoring to put your career on the fast-track.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field
- SQL - 2+ years of experience
- Python, R or Scala - 2+ years of experience
- Machine Learning with experience in unsupervised, and supervised - 1+ years of experience (deep learning a plus)
- 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following:
- BigQuery, Hive, and Spark
- Tableau or related visualization tool
- Google Cloud Platform data and analytics tools
You’ll leave work every day knowing you made a difference in creating solutions to optimize our customer’s business.
We are a technology search firm assisting this world-class professional services client find top-tier talent. You must be authorized to work in the US as sponsorship is not available for these opportunities.
You can send us a resume, point us to your LinkedIn profile and/or send us a brief half-page summary of your most significant Big Data projects recapping their impact. Let’s begin with taking an exploratory first step to determine if this is the right move for you.