My client is a rapidly growing firm, and they seek a Data Scientist to collaborate with the global data science group and provide innovative solutions.
The ideal candidate will take on the following tasks:
- Provide data analysis support and lead in the design, analysis, and interpretation of translational research experiments.
- Offer statistical consultation to collaborators.
- Promote innovative study design and analysis methodology.
- Supply statistical input in planning translational experiments to adequately support clients.
- Advise scientists on the use of correct statistical techniques and promote innovative design and analysis methodology.
- Contribute to biomarker assay development and validation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- MS/PhD in Statistics, Bioinformatics, Molecular Biology or similar.
- Relevant experience of advanced data analysis and statistics.
- Demonstrated strong ability to work across different teams and disciplines.
- Programming skills in R. Skills in other methods and languages such as Python and SQL is an advantage.
- Experience in applying statistical methods in medical or biological research, especially with data from high throughput technologies.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.