* Provide leadership in planning, supervising, and coordinating all CNC Machining Operations within the Mazak department.
* 1st shift position overseeing a total of 25 employees over 2 shifts.
* Ensure that scheduled projects are completed at optimum costs consistent with safety and quality requirements.
* Provide positive direction and motivation involving all CNC Machining personnel.
* Create & modify programs, processes, in-process inspection methodology and setup sheets for CNC Machining Operations.
* Debug programs and setup sheets to ensure that all programs are designed to produce the correct parts on future runs.
* Verify the accuracy of all programs and maintenance of program files and directories.
* Responsible for all training and shop floor support within the CNC Department (specifically Mazak Machines).
* Assist other departments in solving or responding to quality related products.
* Monitor the progress of jobs released to the production floor, performs time standards and updates processes when appropriate.
* Participate in the development of process methods and procedures, work simplification practices and other process improvement activities.
* Recommend procedures, equipment, and method changes to facilitate the attainment of quality control standards and continuous improvements.
* Interview and help select new employees. Initial training of new employees. Evaluation of existing employees.
* Minimum of 5 years Mazak / Mazatrol experience.
* Minimum of 5 years of Supervisory experience.
* Knowledge of Manufacturing Processes, tool and fixture design and time standards.